Monday 21 December 2009

NEW COVER: 'My Friend's Over You - New Found Glory'

I'm not going to upload this onto Youtube, as i fear the savage beast known as the 'armchair Youtube critic' will rip it to shreds.

Only been through this one a few times, so it's rough and is missing intricate bits all over the place. It's fun to play, but very tiring on the old bass foot. Drumming is a young man's game!

In other news, my Killing In The Name Of cover seems to have gone down well. I always avoided that song due to the solo/mental bit near the end...but yesterday i just thought: 'Fuck it - It's Christmas!' and did it anyway. Have a good Christmas everyone, and to all a good night.

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to see your take on "Killing...", but it was removed from the Tube for German users just shortly after you posted it :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you play drum so well . Cool !!

    I just learn to play drum for two weeks. :D

    I have some questions :-S

    How do you call the drum which is behind the snare drum (it's on the bass drum and on the left)

    sorry I'm not good at English :-(

    I come from Taiwan.

    Thanks for your answering firt X-)

    ReplyDelete